How to Retrieve a Username or Password
The password recovery page can be used for retrieving login details for all users at your school.
Accessing the Password Recovery Page
The link to the password recovery page is below the Login Details box on the Login page.
- Click on the Can’t access your account link.
- This will give you three different methods to retrieve your login details. You only need to enter one and click the accompanying continue button.
- Once you have entered one of the three options above we will send you a password reset link to your email address.
Please Note: Emails are not always instant and can take over 10 minutes to arrive depending on your mail server.
What to do if the Email Does Not Arrive
If you do not receive the email after 20 minutes please try the following:
- Please make sure that you are checking the correct email address.
- Check your junk email box.
- Contact your IT Manager or the person that manages your email server. All emails that are sent from ECT Manager arrive from the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. Your email server may be blocking email arriving from this address.
- Another Induction Lead or Head Teacher can login to view the username or change the password for any Tutor or ECT. To do this they will need to login and go to the list of ECTs or Tutors and select the relevant user. From the user details page they will see the username and be able to change the password.
- If you are still having trouble retrieving the login details click on the Help & Support button on the top right of the screen; here you can add a new helpdesk ticket or contact your support number. More information can be found here.