How to Register Your School
Before registering your school you will need to go to your ABs login page on ectmanager.com and check that the following information is correct
- The logo at the top of the page is correct for you Appropriate Body
- The name of your Appropriate body shown is correct (if this is wrong then please click on the link and select the correct AB)
- If all the information on this page is correct you can proceed to click the yellow "Register Your School" button.
This will then take you to the registration page, please fill out all the fields with your details.
- School - Please select your school from the drop-down box (if you school is not shown in this list, it means that your school most likely is already registered or you need to contact your Appropriate Body)
- Position - Please select the position you hold at the school from the drop-down box either Induction Lead or Head Teacher.
- First Name - Enter your first name.
- Last Name - Enter your last name.
- Telephone - Enter your telephone number.
- Email - Enter your email address.
- Confirm Email - Confirm your email address by entering it again.
- Tutor Training - Select whether you have had tutor training (Not ECT Manager Training)
- Choose a Password - Create a secure password (It must be at least 10 characters long and contain the following
upper case letter, lower case letter & a number)
Now you have registered your school you will have to wait for your appropriate body to approve the registration this can take up to 48 hours.
Once the Appropriate Body has confirmed the registration you will receive an email containing all the information needed to login into ECT Manager.