Help and Support
Adding a Helpdesk Ticket
- From the top grey menu move your mouse pointer over Help & Support. A drop down menu will appear.
- Select Help Desk.
- Click Submit a New Support Ticket.
- Fill out the details. If it is a website issue you can copy & paste the web address. You can also upload an image or screenshot to the ticket or a file if that will help your Appropriate Body understand the issue.
- Once saved, you will then receive an email with an issue number and support pin. You can use these details to view responses to your helpdesk ticket. There will also be a link to your support ticket within the email. You will receive an email when a response is sent.
Viewing a response to a Helpdesk Ticket
- You will receive an email when a response is received.
- Click on the link within the email to access your support ticket
- If technical support has responded to your ticket you will see it under the Answers section.